Wednesday 20 August 2014

entry 27.5

THIS IS A LIL TIDBIT BUT LOOK GUYS I FOUND THIS QUOTE:

How amazing it is to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head.
-Nina LaCour, Hold Still (I have no idea what Hold Still is but it sounds RAD)

anyway YES I ALSO FORGOT TO WRITE A LIL SOMETHING

in science one day, when doing an experiment, ellie told me to go get a towel to clean our bench and the only towel in my towel radar was located at a friendly acquaintance's bench: SN. SN's really cool btw!! so i saluted ellie and headed off on an adventure to retrieve the towel.

i dodged many tables and villianous chairs along the way and finally came upon my goal, so i asked sam, "hey dude can i steal your towel?"

after a heart-stopping moment of tension, he answered, "yes."

so i stole it and begun my journey home.

then, his friend the blue-eyed white dragon (for future reference jess, his name starts with an A and he has piercing eyes, hence his yugioh nickname) was like: "you can't just steal a towel, geez"

and i looked back and laughed in his face, galloping home.

okay, well, i looked back and smiled and was like huehuehue too bad and went back to my bench where an ellie was waiting. so yeah. that was pretty cool!!

goodbye friends!! i missed a post last month so hopefully i end up posting more often from now on :D

1 comment: